Sunday, April 13, 2008

not good with goodbyes....

i tot by not going to the airport i would not cry
but i guess it is the same
seeing you guys go ...
it was one strong and big hug you gave just now...i can almost feel the love you really have for me...
will i ever be able to love just like u?
i was just another kid in the church, and u picked me as ur pet sister
n from tht day onwards, you seriously took care of me like i was ur real sister even until today...its been 12 years now? or more?



we had so much fun together when we were young
u brought me to so many places and gave me so many things
u loved and cared for me
altho its not the same anymore...we drew further apart...
its my fault, i did not make an effort to spend time with u n ur family...
i dunno y...its not tht i dont wan to...
i dunno, i guesss after all these years, i was just afraid we wont be like last time anymore....



you n cheh made such a great family
i believe u guys will do just fine in Australia...n i promise this time i will visit!
just promise u guys will be strong and stay positive in tht foreign land
God will help u guys pull it through...He did give u the PR din He? =)
love u lots kor...love u lots!!
take care n ill see u soooon...

No comments: