Wednesday, June 4, 2008

why now?

i seriously do not need anymore stress now
every little thing that goes wrong can really drive me up to the wall

i should not need to worry about my financial abilities now
the petrol price should not have gone up so ridiculously high
my mother should not be crying and worrying ... she should not be taking the responsibility to support this family solely...

i should be able to lie on your shoulders and cry now
but instead u left every opportunity i could have with you
when was the last time we had a heart to heart conversation

i should not be letting all these out on the love ones around me
i should have known better...

i need to cry
i need a break
but they all seem so unreachable...

1 comment:

shengnan said...

everything gonna be fine dear...
I'll be with u always:)