Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Boring~

im bored
abit lonely in fact...
got a job in a beauty company near my uni
guess wat position im holding? the admin/front desk/vase...
the last time i was wroknig as an admin was back in the days when i was working for my uncle, total isolation, boredom and kuku-ness...
i should have known better...this is just not my kind of work...

what should i do? tell me..
since yesterday ive constantly asked for things to do...
but nothing came down, guess wat i did yesterday...
created 3 types of form...and erm..wait, thts it!!
today was better, i did ONE filing and made ONE phone call...
wat should i do? sit and wait or continue to annoy them by begging for things to do...
i finally understand the meaning of redundancy...i really am redundant.

everyone is upstairs, and im left alone in the reception area...
should i go up? i tried...but its so awkward...
lunch time? one gal would go out and tapao...when she came back, she said she forgot to ask me whether i want to tapao or not...=__= she was talking to me right before she went out..
dont get me wrong, the people here are nice...i guess...
maybe its me, i do have a sombong look...

y did i took this job?
apparently i would be able to learn alot of things, deal with alot of people
right, so far, ive only deal with ... nothing ... its really admin admin stuff...
i like the flexibility, pay is not high, but its convenient..
...what should i do...?
sigh...

2 comments: