Wednesday, February 6, 2008

not in Chinese New Year mood...

well, not tht ive been much of CNY mood anyway...
ever since i stop going back to Mentakab...i kinda stop having the mood to celebrate chinese new year...
especially this year...ive got nothing much to look forward to...

becoz of the incident with my uncle, my family decided not to visit other relatives....no mood lar, its different without my uncle around, my mum said.
so no visitation...wats there to look forward to?
if i follow jayson to visit some frenz...they sure gamble, which i am not very fond of...
no new clothes...no ang pau...nothing much to look forward to...
oh yes, my assignments of coz...



but it was great having dinner at my grand-aunty's house tonite.
she's the one that brought me up, she piggy-back me to skool, she helps me finish my homework, she plays masak-masak with me =)
every new year eve, she cooks exactly the same dish, n i dont think i will ever get tired of it...
it was great going to the place im familiar with, tasting the taste that i love so very much...

after the dinner, im back to assignment...still cant think of a topic...@_@
sigggggggggggggggggggggggggggghh...

No comments: