Sunday, March 9, 2008

i met a freaking flasher!!

the proper term for it is "exhibitionist"

so i decided to be slightly early (my time lar) for church today...
found a nice parking (in comparison with the usual parkings i had)
as i was walking across the mini field...i saw a black car passing by...
his window was opened, and he was looking around, i thought he was lost or something...
before i finished crossing the longkang, he already stopped...almost right infront of me..
i din look at him, coz i was afraid he would fall in love with me...XD
right then i heard "hello"...ok, he must be looking for direction...
i looked at him (taking the risk tht he might fall for me), his eyes "directed" me to look further front... ......... ......... GREAT!! i think he had circumcision...can see the line in the middle...O.o *shake shake shake* as u can see, the picture is still quite fresh in my head >"<
come to think of it...how did he "place" his lil penis so high tht i can see through the window frame?
i think he was half lying down...

i remember few semesters ago we studied this abnormal sexual behavior
exhibitionist are low self-esteemed, they only wanna SHOW their stuffs and want no body contact, and being frightened will only enhance their satisfaction. Because if we're shocked, it shows they are in dominant, something that they could never gain in their personal life.
when i heard my frens describing their or their their frens' experiences with flashers...i told myself, if i were to meet any of those flashers, i would laugh at their penis n say "huh? so small only ar" tht will definitely potong their steam man!!!!
BUT say only mar....when it really did happen to me.....my heart was racing so fast n my legs were shaking like mad woman...however, i just pretend i din see anything n just walked off...
i shud have look back n see his number plate man!! but i was quite freaked out lar, come on, i was the only living thing on the street ok?!

i wonder if those "20 steps to confront snatch theft" works...
coz i dont think it will work when ure put at the position...
i was so shock i din know how to react at first...
good thing my reaction is always slow half a beat...tht guy must be so pissed off...

when i went up to church, i realise i wasnt the only victim...
wat keeps me thinking is...wat is in their mind when they come out of the house
do they prepare n get ready to flash at random ppl?
or it is a spontaneous action?
hmmmmm....i shud have given him my number n ask him to call me whn his penis is well stored...

oh God pls take the mental picture away from me....>"<

No comments: