Saturday, March 1, 2008

maybe its the bad hair cut

kinda emo right now...
i just hate staying home alone when im not in a good mood, coz it will just make it worse...
eversince i came back from NZ...ive lost half of my frenz, not to say ive lost them, just dont have the opportunity to get together like old times anymore...
n eversince ive got into a relationship...ive been putting most of my time into it....
so now tht im alone, i have no one to call, no where to go...
maybe mum is right, i just need to find something to do at home, we dont really need company all the time...which is true, coz my room is in a total mess now...
maybe its the bad haircut ive got today...eeeeeeeergh!! ill have to either stay home until it grows long again or ill just have to kill myself...
already i dont like to look into the mirror, now i feel like breaking all the mirrors in my house...
haha,chill...its just an expression...
but really...ive never really hated my hair so much like today...


i feel like im having pms now...but truth is my period's just passed.
so i have no excuse, i have to learn to control my emotion and cope with it.
someone once told me, "we dont have to get used to the myseries around us, but get rid of it"
i know, im wearing a shirt that doesnt suite me at all, its making me fat, uncomfortable and unhappy. but im so used to it i dont know how to get rid of it...
i have 3 choices, eat until i fit nicely into the shirt, alter the shirt to fit myself, or to just take it off and go naked!!! weeeeeeeeeee!!


i shud really be focussing on other stuff now...loads of assignments due-ing
lots of tuition classes to prepare...
yea, i shud start with tidying up my room =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yoo...u can call me ma...then wont be alone d lor...hehe..

chill girl...INDEPENDENCY!!!...i am sure there is something you can do without others and you enjoy it!!!

The shirt ah...do exercises to fit it!! wat a waste to just throw it away...and remember?? we say we wanna go on DIET!! hehe...

-amanda- a.k.a DINO

Anonymous said...

hey!!! i spot the toilet rolls! still haven't been put to good use yet? haih, pity them...

*hugz*